“Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see” Hebrews 1:11

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Last Day in Beijing

We have had an amazing past couple days and have seen The Great Wall, The Temple of Heaven, and The Summer Palace. Even while we were at all of the historical sights, it was hard to fathom that we were REALLY on the other side of the world. I am finding that I am falling in love with the country our daughter is from. It is so exciting to learn about her culture and so much of its history. It has been very good for Fred to see what life is like outside the US. He is having a great time. I am quite surprised that he made it to the top of the section of the Great Wall we climbed. We are preparing to leave Beijing today and head to Nellie's province. I can not get there fast enough. Please pray for this transition for her as it will be difficult for her to leave all the people who have poured their lives into caring for her. We can tell we have been covered in prayer and we thank you so much for that. I can not post pictures from our iPad, so I will post them as soon as I can.

No comments: