“Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see” Hebrews 1:11

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Last week we had a friend of ours, Nicole Rogers, take family pictures to help support her mission trip this summer. She really did an amazing job and somehow made it seem like our little Gigi was actually having fun. Gigi, in truth, was exhausted and hated the "sharp grass." These pictures will definatly bring back memories of a very funny experience. Thanks Nicole for being patient! I can't wait until Nellie can be part of the Scisciani fun!


1 comment:

Madeline Ward said...

Oh my word, tooo cute! I didn't know you had an adoption blog-just started following! I'm planning on having Gigi over for that tea party she's hoping for really soon ;) maybe Fred and Charley can come over too-Nick loooooves legos and I noticed Fred has a bunch! I bet the two would love to build together.
See you soon!
Madeline