“Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see” Hebrews 1:11

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Making Headway!

I really feel like we are making some headway on all the paperwork involved! I am also feeling pretty organized. At first I found I was loosing track of where I was putting important papers as they were coming in. I bought a portable file and that has made all the difference (and it is super cute).

I find myself thinking of sweet Nellie all the time. My daughter carries her picture around with her and loves to point things out in the store that would be perfect for "the baby." We sent a care package to her last week, so I am hoping the Butterfly House will have it soon. It is hard to imagine that her sweet little hands will be picking up the stuffed animals we packed.

No comments: