“Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see” Hebrews 1:11

Monday, February 13, 2012

Getting Close!

Nap time! The boys are out perfecting their ping pong skills (big sport in China) so I have a little time to gather my thoughts. It has been an exciting day as we had our US Consulate Appointment. It went smoothly and now all the "officaial" stuff is over and we have one more day to wait before her visa is delivered. Then, we are on our way home! I miss Georgia and Charley so much it almost aches! I can not wait for them to meet their sister. We have sent video footage daily, so hopefully they will feel part of this journey.
Nellie continues to do very well with this giant transition. She is so pleasant and easy going...she just loves going along for the ride! We were out all day with her yesterday and she simply just patiently sat in her stroller, took a couple naps in my arms, and LOVED eating out! That petite little thing can really eat! She doesn't seem to fuss, like her Mom, when she is hungry. But, when the food comes, WATCH OUT! She is all over it! She is very good at pointing to what she wants, but then takes her time, enjoying her food up to the last bite. This morning, she held a waffle in her hand for about an hour, slowly pulling pieces off and into her mouth. I think she is so busy taking in her surroundings, she doesn't rush.

I love watching her experience new things. I know I say it all the time, but we are so blessed by her. I remind her every night before we put her to bed that the Lord, who knew her before she was even born, has a wonderful plan for her life. I am so glad that He chose us to watch her experience it.


No comments: